Unwanted familiarity.
I don't want this. I'm stranded with no one to talk to. Whatever happened to "I'll be there for you" blah blah. Let me tell you something, children.
The only person you ever have to depend on is yourself.
No one else. Cause recently I've learnt something, no matter how close you are to people, when you're in a time of dire need, when you really need to talk to someone real badly, no one's there for you.
Best friends, boyfriends, close friends, fair weather friends.
Once I had someone, someone who was the closest I ever got to a true friend, one who would stop and drop everything when I needed him, one who would be there for me and who, though he had his faults, would try his damned fucking hardest for me. But I was stupid, and now he's there for someone else, would drop everything for someone else, and all because I was a stupid person who didn't know what she had til she didn't have it anymore.
Anyway, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger yeah? I seriously doubt keeping everything bottled up inside me will kill me within the next few years, so I'll come out of all this stronger. So by not being there for me, people, you're indirectly making me a stronger, more independant person (not that I need to be more independant haha)
Good one people.
I watched Death Note Two today, and I'm proud of myself; I still am fine on my own, doing things alone, even after not doing so for a long time.
I'm proud that I'm not overly-dependant on anyone and I'm pleased to say that I was not lonely at all while I was out today, no not once, not while I was watching the movie, nor walking up Orchard Road in the rain, no while commuting on extremely crowded transport when everyone else had friends and loved ones near.
But the nights kill me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment